Universal Robot Welding
Rapid are now able to supply Robotic Welding Solutions from Olympus Technologies.
Olympus Technologies specialise in providing bespoke high-quality technical solutions for robotic welding. With over 30 years of experience Olympus Technologies have developed their unique range as well as working closely with a number of European manufacturers to supply other integrated systems for welding applications, providing both sales and servicing support across the UK and Ireland. With such a diverse background in the industry.
Automate your repetitive welding processes with Olympus’ easy to operate Universal Robot Welding systems.
Installs in existing welding booth
Powerful software makes welding easy
Innovative simulate weld feature
Typically, 4x productivity
Solves welder recruitment issues
Choice of power source
Your automated welding package introduces efficiency and accuracy . . .
The gas or water cooled package includes:
- Robotic Power Source (300A – upgrades available)
- Dinse Robot Torch (100% duty cycle) with a starter pack of consumables
- Process Control Box- Process release button, simulate switch, monitoring lights and E-stop
- Universal Robot 6-axis Robot- UR5 (850mm reach from base without torch) or UR10 (1300mm reach from base without torch)
- Tool balance – Supports the hose package to provide smooth wire feeding
- UR Arm Protective Welding Cover – Specialist high temperature material
- Robot Stand – Purpose designed and manufactured
- Olympus Welding Software – Passes full control of the power source to the robot teach pendant
Programming made easy with touch screen menus . . .
The Olympus Technologies welding software UR cap provides comprehensive control of the power source via the robot tech pendant
- All programming is done with the touch screen menus and does not require any complicated codes or scripts to be written
- The robot can be moved by hand to set start and end weld positions, saving precious time when programming
- Once the power source has been selected, the welding parameters, wire inch and gas purge features can all be controlled. The robot can call existing jobs and processes if the power source has these features. Welding parameters can also be changed mid-weld
- The process control box provides a switch to allow live simulations of the welds on a product. Placed outside the cell when in production, it safely provides visibility of whether the robot is moving and/or welding