CK Cold Wire TIG Feeders Maximise Production
- Increase productivity by up to 30%
- Automates adding of filler metal in TIG welding
- All weld parameters can be duplicated
- Dual Groove Drive Roll system accepts multiple wire sizes
- Uses standard wire spool sizes
- Eliminates TIG rod stub loss
- Cabinet keeps filler wire clean
- Makes fully automatic machine TIG welding possible
- Results are consistent high quality welds
For complete installation of a Cold Wire TIG System, you need both the Cold Wire Feeder and a TIG torch (hand held or machine mounted) with cold wire TIG capabilities. The Cold Wire TIG System works independently of a standard TIG power supply using normal TIG welding parameters.
The WF5 feed unit is designed for use with the “CWH” series hand torches for semi-automatic welding applications, and “CWM” series machine mounted torches.