Kemppi introduces the latest in next-gen steel welding with the X5 FastMig, an industrial multi-process welding machine. Available in both 400A and 500A models, the X5 FastMig range are a versatile range of welding powerhouses designed with energy-efficient inverter technology. Sense Ignition supports a reliable, non-short-circuit ignition that when paired with Wise special processes reduces spatter, provides accurate ignition control, and creates welds of the highest quality, thus making this range time and money saving. The X5 FastMig is simply built to last. The crystal-clear graphical 5.7” TFT display panel is built impact-resistant, designed to adapt quickly and supremely easy to operate. The modular set up and wide variety of accessories offers the welder flexibility and efficiency for welding production.
- Flexible process selection capabilities with 1-Mig, MIG, DC, TIG, MMA and Gouging.
- Top-loading wire feeder design guarantees ergonomics and welder safety in all operating positions when changing heavy filler wire spools.
- Sturdy, injection-moulded plastic casing and impact resistant display are capable to withstand blows and challenging working conditions.
- Welding comfort and long-lasting consumables with Flexlite GX welding torches.
- Connect through with the Kemppi WeldEye cloud service, that offers multiple openings for digital welding quality and process control.