Lincoln Electric's Torchmate CNC system has changed the way smaller, growing fabrication shops approach plasma cutting. Typically installing CNC machines can be time consuming and challenging, having to put together a system which integrates components from multiple vendors.
Lincoln Torchmate system has been developed as a single source, all in one system, that can be ready to run in just 30 minutes from uncrating. It features a 2 year warranty, industry leading support and lowest operation costs, ensure you spend more time making money.
The Torchmate 4400, a 4x4 CNC plasma-cutting table, is ideal for users seeking a small table that offers built-in, high-end, production-grade components and fits into any small-to-medium-sized fabrication shop. The Torchmate 4800, a 4x8 CNC plasma cutting table, offers a larger cutting area that allows users to avoid additional shearing fees from steel suppliers.
- Integrated, intuitive touch-screen interface with 27-part-shape library and optional clip art gallery with over 6,000 files for easy art projects
- Industrial-grade user console with adjustable mounting arm
- Proprietary motion-control system
Both packages include the Lincoln FlexCut 125 plasma cutting machine
- Mechanized Piercing of 25mm
- Up to 6x Longer Consumable Life
- Virtually Dross-Free Cuts Reduce Part Clean-up
- Cut, Mark, Gouge and Grid-Cut Capabilities